ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CBSE WORKSHOP
A three day training workshop on Artificial Intelligence was organized by CBSE in association with Intel from 23rd July 2019 to 25Th July , 2019 , at Shikha Sadan Rose Avenue Delhi.
The whole program was divided into multiple sessions and every day few sessions were carried out along with the respective activity.
Unit one was taken up. The objective of the unit was to develop a readiness for understanding and appreciating Artificial Intelligence and its applications in our daily lives.
Different modules undertaken were:
· Excite Kahoot Quiz, Letter to ones Future
· Relate Story Speaker)
· Purpose Sustainable Development (Theme based research and Case Studies
· Possibilities Theme based research and Case Studies (Job Advertisement Poster making)
· AI Ethics Balloon Debate (For and against AI )
Unit II The objective of this unit was to describe the stages in the AI process
· Problem Scoping 4WS Problem Canvas
· Data Acquisition Acquiring data from reliable sources, System Map
· Data Exploration Sketchy Graphs
· Modelling Decision Trees, Pixel It
Unit III The objective of the unit was to introduce the concept of a neural network and form a human neural network to gain an intuitive understanding of its working.
The session concluded with the address of Mr. R.P. Singh , Joint Secretary CBSE.
Various queries related to vocational subjects were addressed by him. It was an innovative session where the teachers were able to understand the importance of Artificial Intelligence in this modern tech world. It was attended by Ms. Poonam Makhija, PGT Computer Science. Click here to view more photographs.