Online Registration for Pre-School (Nursery)
Important: Applicant parents are advised to fill in only one form - either Online OR Offline, to avoid cancellation of both the forms.
- Online Registration will be done from 15.12.2021 to 21.01.2022 for General Category.
- Please read this page thoroughly and understand it before filling the Online Registration Form.
- The Registration Forms of only those children will be considered for admission who have completed minimum 3 years of age and are less than 4 years i.e., child must have born between 01-04-2018 to 31-03-2019. (Both dates are included.)
- Submit the details online alongwith Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- online. You will receive an acknowledgement mail having registration number and online payment details.
- It is advisable to submit the hard copy of online registration form in school along with requisite and complete documents by or before 07.01.2022 between 9.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
- Total number of seats available are 220.
- The admission process has been designed to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and to maintain transparency in the admission process.
- Those who will make the cut off list for the draw of lots will be called for the verification of the submitted documents. Please bring original documents as supporting evidence of the filed-in data on the day of verification.
- Parents will be solely responsible for the correctness of the information submitted by them online in the registration form.
- Mere submission of registration form online does not guarantee the admission as admission will be done through points system and draw of lots (if required) as per number of seats available.
- If the number of applications received for admission to class Pre-School is more than the number of seats available, the seats will be filled through draw of lots.
- The admission of the child shall be cancelled in case the documents submitted by the applicant at the time of admission are found forged/fake.
- The Criteria for admission for open seats are as follows:
- Distance upto 8 Km from school 50
- Sibling (Real Brother/Sister studying in this school) 25
- Alumni (Father or Mother Pass-out Class XII from this school) 25
- Documents to be submitted along with hard copy (printout) of Registration Form:
1.Date of Birth Certificate (Child’s name should be mentioned).
2.Aadhaar/UID Card of Child.
3.Residential address proof (any one) of the following:-
a)Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
b)Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
c)Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
d)Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
e) Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
4.Proof of Sibling (Recent Report-Card/Fee-Receipts/I-Card).
5.Proof of Alumni (Class XII Mark-Sheet/Pass Certificate)
Note: In case, you are unable to register online, you may directly visit the school along with the relevant documents mentioned above.