Online Registration for Pre-School (Nursery)
Important: Applicant parents are advised to fill in only one form - either Online OR Offline, to avoid cancellation of both the forms.
- Online Registration starts from 29.11.2019 to 27.12.2019 for General Category.
- Please read this page completely and understand it before filling the Registration Form.
- The Registration Forms of only those children will be considered for admission who have completed minimum 3 years of age and less than 4 years i.e., child must have born between 01-04-2016 to 31-03-2017. (Both dates are included.)
- Submit the details online and pay Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- online. You will receive an acknowledgement mail having registration number and online payment details.
- It is Mandatory/Compulsory to submit the hard copy of online registration form in school along with requisite and complete documents by or before 27.12.2019 between 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. failing which registration remains canceled.
- Total number of seats available is 220.
- The admission process has been designed to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and to maintain transparency in the admission process.
- Those who will make the cut off list for the draw of lots will be called for the verification of the submitted documents. Please bring original documents as supporting evidence of the filed-in data on the day of verification.
- Parents will be solely responsible for the correctness of the Information submitted by them online in the registration form.
- Mere submission of registration form online does not guarantee the admission will be done through points system and draw of lots (if required) as per number of seats available.
- If the number of applications received for admission to class Pre-School is more than the number of vacancies available, the vacancies will be filled through draw of lots.
- The Criteria for admission for open seats are as follows:
||Distance upto 8 Km from school
||Sibling (Real Brother/Sister studying in school)
||Alumni (Passout Class XII)
- Documents to be uploaded along with the Registration Form:
i: Date of Birth Certificate (Child’s name should be mentioned).
ii: Aadhaar/UID Card of Child.
iii: Residential address proof (any one):-
a) Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
b) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
c) Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
d) Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
e) Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
iv: Proof of Sibling (Recent Report-Card/Fee-Receipts/I-Card).
v: Proof of Alumni (Class XII Mark-Sheet/Pass Certificate)
Note: In case, you are unable to register online, you may directly visit the school along with the relevant documents mentioned above.
STEP 1 : FILL IN THE FORM
STEP 2 : PAYMENT
STEP 3 :
UPLOAD DOCUMENTS, PHOTOS & PRINT FORM
- Registration for the session
- Class to which admission is sought
Enter verification code